January 18, 2006

Poker, Playoffs, and PS2

I'm really trying to update more often. I know there are thousands of readers on the edge of their seat obsessively checking my blog to see if I have updated. Sorry to disappoint.

Bankroll is still in decent shape. I did bad things last night but thankfully it worked out. I lost $50 playing 1/2 limit hold em. I shouldn't have been playing in the first place with a $200 roll on Stars but I yearn to play for some decent money now and then. Staying within your limits gets downright borrrrring. So I lost that $50 at 1/2 and I can't even remember how I lost the rest but my roll shrinks down to $85 on Stars. I thought it would be fun to put it all on a 2/4 limit table. This thinking is probably somewhat related to the fact I'm on my ninth 16oz Busch tallboy and baked out of my mind. On tilt a little as well. What a rollercoaster that game was. I was up to $240 at one point and down to $25 at my worst. I am lucky to leave the table with $226 bones after all is said and done. I gotta stop that shit, lol.

Party Poker was another story. Well, same story different results. I started with $170, played a $20 MTT with Jester J double O double SE. We swapped 20 percent. We both busted before first break. My best hand was 77. No AK, AQ, AJ etc.. Cold ass deck. Jester had the same problem. Feeling "soo unsateesfied" like Teddy KGB I decide to play some SNG's. I wanted to win decent money so I played two $30's. I didn't cash in either so I gave up, leaving my Party roll at $88.

Football is going to be good this weekend. My picks are Pittsburgh and Seattle. I'm picking Pittsburgh because I fucking hate Denver. I'm a Chiefs fan, Denver can bite me. I like Jerome "the Bus" Bettis as well. I enjoy watching big beefcake runners like Bettis hit a hole and then plow over a helpless cornerback or two. Brings back memories of Christian Okoye. Remember that game Tecmo Bowl on Nintendo? Christian Okoye was unfucking tacklable the first offensive series of the game. Guys would bounce off him like rubber, it was hilarious. Eventually he got tired and couldn't run over guys but it was fun while it lasted. For those of you who don't know who Okoye is, he had a few good years in the late 80's early 90's with the Chiefs. His nickname was the Nigerian Nightmare. I don't think he had played any football when the Chiefs signed him. If he did, it wasn't much. It didn't matter though because he was built like Michael Clarke Duncan. He retired early, don't remember if it was injury related or he was tired of football. I seen him not long ago and he's still effin ripped. He's peddling some kind of body supplement health workout program something or other.

Seattle will beat Carolina because they deserve to win. It would be no fuckin fair if the Panthers make the Super Bowl again. They've been in the league for only ten years and if they make the big one twice already, that would make the Chiefs, Seahawks, and many other teams look very bad. We can't have that. Plus my buddy is a diehard Seahawks fan so since the Hawks aren't in the Chiefs division anymore, I can root for them. Has anyone seen the running back the Panthers are starting this week? His name is Keith Goings. He looks like a pretty good runner. One question though. Is this guy white? When I saw him play last week I coulda swore he was white. Then I saw him close up without his helmet on today and I can't tell if he's white or not. He might be a mixture. He looks so close to being white, but there's just something about his look that suggests he might not be. I can't fuckin tell. It doesn't really matter other than the fact that if he is white, I'm going to be rooting for him. Who is the last white running back you've seen play. I"m talking running back, not full back, so Alstott doesn't count. If that's not hard enough to remember, who's the last white running back you remember that was actually good? John Riggins is the only name that comes to mind. He might've been a fullback too, not sure. So go whiteboy go. Gotta support my fellow minorities.

I bought a new game for my Playstation 2 about a week ago. Yes, I like video games. Yes, I'm 27 years old. No, I don't think this will get me laid anytime soon, but they are fun. Especially while copping a buzz. The game I bought is "God of War". It is a badass game. This is the first game I've played with actual nakedness in it. It shows big naked tits and you can screw these chicks too. It doesn't show you pounding away, but you hear her moaning and a vase falls off the nightstand when she uhh, orgasms I guess. There is a drawback to getting new, badass games. I solve them too quickly. I play the shit out of it, beat it, then I'm bored with it. I'm not one of those gamers that likes to solve a game twice. It isn't fun to me after the first time. Yes the graphics and scenery are nice, but that's not reason enough for me to play the game again. My enjoyment comes from beating the levels. Once I've beaten the game, I've seen everything so the excitement is gone. I should pace myself the next game I get. Kind of like getting a new book or magazine. Sometimes I read the whole magazine in one day which is a waste. I need to learn to devour the magazine in bits and pieces so I can have fresh reading material for a substantial amount of shits. I am one of those people that has to have something to read while taking a shit. If there arent' any magazines or books, I'll read the Glade air freshener can. "Glade neutralizer spray is blended with just the right amount of plant and herb extracts to effectively neutralize odors." Plop, that's comforting to know. I'll end this rambling post before I really make you sick.

13 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Very interesting..except for the football stuff..

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Fat Dan said...

I get tired of the Glade airfreshener after about three times reading it. I suggest the Kleenex box, and the soap container.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger ChiefBigToke said...

No kleenex in the bathroom, but the soap container, now that's a good idea.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

he lives!

 
At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your decision concerning design and programming both! Good fellows, so to hold ?!
- chiefbigtoke.blogspot.com p
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. pay for valtrex online with your health insurance pontiac cast valley pan valtrex ts Remove oil paint from hair Levitra overnight http://www.hewlett-packard-plotters.info

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium valium blue pill - klonopin or valium for anxiety

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://technologiesuae.com/#1993 order xanax online free consultation - fentanyl drug interactions xanax

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.achildsplace.org/banners/tramadolonline/#4735 buy generic tramadol - order tramadol online overnight

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy Priligy Online where to buy priligy in canada - where to buy priligy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home