November 11, 2005

BigChief is updating briefly....

I can't name my posts anymore for some reason. That make BigChief angry!

Currently clearing a bonus at Empire poker. 100% deposit match up to $100, bonus code PLAYNOV. It's a 10x bonus meaning the raked hands required to clear it are 10x the bonus dollar amount. So that means I have 1k raked hands to slog through. Is it possible you ask? Does howdy doody have wooden balls? No problem. I racked up a little over 400 raked hands today. 2.5 hours three tabling .50/$1 limit hold em. I made $140 in the process as well. Chinga chinga chinga. One of my favorite hands was me rivering quad 2's to beat a full house for a 30BB pot. One outer baby, yeahh!!! It nice to do the junk kicking every once in a while.

I tried BlackJack at Titan poker the other day. Pissed away $50 in about 5 mins. It rather sucked my balls. Maybe they'll kick me some money back like they did to SirFwalgman. I am in Titan's 1k depositor freeroll tomorrow, but don't think I'll be able to make it. Ah well, Titan isn't my favorite site anyways. There may be fish there, but their software annoys the fuck out of me.

BigChief is sleepy. Too many puffs from the peace pipeum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home