November 08, 2005

Been sick the last few days. Nasty cold. Not feeling like typing much right now, must get better first.

I did promise poker content in this post didn't I? Played a $20 180 SNG on Stars last night and scored 7th. I was the short stack in the BB. Blinds are 1k/2k and I have 18k. It was folded around to the biggish stacked button who raised it up 3x the BB. I felt he could make this raise with a wide range of hands and I was getting to the point where I had to make a move so I pushed my stack in with pocket eights. He calls with KJ sooted and spikes a K on the flop. No improvement for me and out 7th for $124. I was disappointed. I really want to score first in one of these things. I've made the final table twice, 2nd place and 7th place last night. If you have money on Stars and like MTT's that don't take 5+ hours you should give these 180 SNG's a shot. It takes about 3 hours to get to the final table. Decent payouts for top three places.

I'm in a fantasy football league on Yahoo with some members of www.talkingpoker.com, the best poker forum on the net. Lost my fantasy football game this week. My record is 4-5 for the year now, boooo. I need a good running back. I had Deuce McAllister, he's injured for the rest of the year now. I have Cadillac Williams, but he's been injured and hasn't done shit since he came back the last two games. So my best RB is Curtis Martin right now. Ughhh. I need SirFWALGMan to trade me a running back, aka Edgerrin James.

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Good Play in that one, a little bad luck and maybe too much aggression at the end.. good try anyways..

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Congrats Chief! I know you wanted better, but still a nice profit. Keep it up.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

What's up? I thought I would get to see update regarding the Chief...days...days...put a post man!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home