June 03, 2007

Random Ramblings

I'm gonna ramble....a one two three four..



www.pokergods.com



Subject: Bad Beats



Dear PokerGods,



Please even out the bad beat to suck out ratio because it's kinda pissing me off at the moment. I have gotten a few suckouts but the bad beats have been overly gay. I have total faith in your judgement.



Thank you,

Gordogg





I was going to post hand histories but can't copy and paste on here without it being all clumped together and i'm not manually fixing it.



Tabasco sauce and beer....



Have you ever tried a few drops of tabasco sauce in your beer? It is pretty damn good for a change of pace. I was at a bar once a few years ago and saw this old dude, must've been 70 at least, he had a fuckin leather tabasco sauce holster around his waist. I decided to try it myself and it's not bad at all. I don't do it all the time but especially if you have some shit beer like Steel Reserve etc.. its a good idea to spice it up with tabasco. Take that Rachel Ray.



Public Restrooms....

OK, I like to drink. The thing is when you like to drink as much as I do, there are reprecussions. Such as shitting more than humanly necessary. I have a full time job at a hardware store. I spend time shitting in the public restroom more than the average human. Something I've noticed is that some men like to moan as if they are receiving the blow job of their life when they take a piss. I'll be sitting in the shitter and they don't know I'm in the room so they moan like it's fucking a glory hole urinal. For the record, I have never moaned while taking a piss. The most i've done is the "ahhhh" sound that's it. I've asked friends and they have never done it either. But some dudes i overhear are like "mmmm, oh shit, ahhhh"" a second or two passes t hen "ohhh god, ahhh jessus ahhhhhh". I can't help but laugh. WTF is that all ab


Ok that's all for now, peace.

5 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Abandon the poker gods and worship the Donkey Gods!!!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger slb159 said...

"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here"

"An inscription at the entrance to hell as described by Dante in The Divine Comedy."

As Waffles said, it's time to pray to a new god...hehe.

Gl at the tables.

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

The things I learn from you...very funny Gord. Entertain us more often please.

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can use pokerhand.org to post hand histories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home